Welcome to Pinto y Brindo!, which translates to "I paint and I toast!" P&B is a beginner's painting course where you will learn basic painting techniques, be able to wine and dine, all while in a social atmosphere. It is an activity that is different than your typical night out at the bar or club, and a great alternative for meeting new faces and people in your area! So come and give it a try...
During the class you will complete a 4 or 5 step beginner painting, that you will be able to take home with you at the end! No prior painting experience is necessary! So come one, come all, feel free to bring family or friends, anyone is welcome to this free flowing social event.
Schedules of classes, dates, venues, and content will be posted below on this page.
Each class INCLUDES:
- 3 hours of instruction by an experienced artist
- 1 16"x20" blank canvas, for you to create your masterpiece
- 1 FREE drink ticket, redeemable for a beverage of your choice
- acrylic paints that are easy to work with and dry quickly (washable)
- many brushes available for every technique
When held at a restaurant or bar, anything beyond your first drink will run on your tab. Food is not included in the admission price of $20. If held in a park, feel free to bring any food and drink as you so please!
ADMISSION: $20, payable in cash or card (online)
Please RSVP by purchasing your ticket below (PayPal), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your attendance. IMPORTANT: Indicate the date & class you wish to attend when purchasing!!
!!! AVAILABLE CLASSES LISTED BELOW !!!
- Date: Sunday, July 8th, 2018
- Time: 13:00 - 16:00 (1pm - 4pm)
- Location: Retiro Park. We will meet at the Monumento Alfonso XII.
- Notes: Bring any picnic attire, food, drinks, etc. The class will take roughly 3 hours but we may stay longer if necessary. We will be painting the image below. This event WILL BE CANCELLED AND RESCHEDULED if it rains. RSVP by Wednesday, July 4th!! You can RSVP by purchasing a ticket below or by emailing email@example.com to reserve a spot.